3.02.2011

And the winner is........

Kim Dille

Anonymous said...

Done! We would love you to take our pictures! We would either do Irelynn's pics or get some family shots done. Can't wait to find out. Here's my post on fb http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558872415 -Kim Dille
True Random Number Generator  23Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Thanks to everyone who entered! It made for a fun week for me! I wish you could have all won:) As a special thanks, anyone who entered will receive an additional 10% off the already 1/2 off session fee if you book before Saturday, March 5th. Your session can take place during the following week through the 12th when I'm down in Utah OR sometime later this spring / summer after I have my baby. But you have to book before Saturday, March 5th to get the discounted session fee. I only have a couple spots left next week so hurry and book before those fill up! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment