5.23.2011

Ma'ilei Wedding - utah wedding photographer

I don't think I've been around a group of people that were as happy & excited for the married couple as this one. This cute couple has so many loved ones rooting for them... it was so fun to be a part of their big day. They even had family fly in from AUSTRALIA to celebrate with them. Now that's some serious L.O.V.E. I thought for sure my 3 hours worth of parking meter quarters I brought would be plenty... but after it took foreverrrrr to get all the family and group shots {I'll show you the group shot for proof someday}, I had to have my cute sister find some more quarters from the bride & groom's family & friends before I got a ticket! Thanks again for those quarters:) I had a blast sharing in your special day! Congrats to the newest addition to the Mailei family. May this be the beginning of a wonderfully long & happy life together!







No comments:

Post a Comment