7.06.2011

lindsey + justin: groomals - utah wedding photographer

lindsey and justin are getting married in TWO days. we had this session last weekend so it was totally last minute but totally worth it. these two love birds are so fun to work with. they are up for anything and make my job a total cinch! you might remember these guys from a couple months back when i did their family photos. i'm so glad they called me for another round of fun. and take a look at that dress..... would you believe me if i told you that she thought it up and her friend MADE it?! cause that's totally what happened. not many people could pull off a dress like that... but lindsey totally rocked it! congrats you two!!

















1 comment:

  1. I cant get enough of her dress. Oh my linds you are smokin hot and look absolutely beautiful in that dress. These pics are perfect Micah great job.

    ReplyDelete